Egyptian bedsheets, have been famous since time immemorial. Egyptian cotton is famous all over the world as one of the best kinds of fabric. This is because of its importance to the history of textiles.
The fabric is made from 100% Egyptian cotton. This is actually the oldest kind of fabric that is used to make bedsheets. The reason why it is so significant is that this fabric has been passed down from generation to generation. The thread count in an Egyptian bedsheet is also important, and it refers to the number of threads per square inch.
What are the benefits of Egyptian cotton bedsheets?
Many people consider its price to be an investment since the durability of it is worth the amount that one has to pay.
- The thread count of the sheets determines the softness of the fabric. The higher the thread count, the softer it is. However, you have to make sure that the thread count is at least 100. As a result of high thread count, the sheets become less firm compared to those with less thread count.
- Fitted sheet sets are often preferred by many consumers. This is because it is the best option when it comes to getting the right fitted sheet for your needs. As a result, you can choose whether you want a standard or a queen or king-size. Additionally, the Egyptian bedsheets are designed according to your needs, so you are assured that you can get the perfect fitted sheet that will meet your requirements.
- An Egyptian bedsheet is well known for the quality of their weaves. As a result, you know that you will not have to replace them anytime soon. In addition, the weave pattern is a complex pattern that ensures that the woven sheet is durable. In fact, they have been made to last up to 20 years. There are also Egyptian bedsheets that are made of percale, which has been considered as one of the highest weaved percale sheets today.
- There are actually three sizes available for these sheets. There are kings, queens, and California king sizes. Each of these sizes features a different thread count. The thread count refers to the number of threads per square inch.
- The benefits of these sheets are far from being limited. Today, they are considered as one of the most desirable items on the market. To give you an idea, one of the best things about these items is that they are very easy to care for. For example, if you wash it in the cold, there will be no damage done to the fiber because it is made from Egyptian cotton.
There are even more benefits that you can get from Egyptian bedsheets. For example, there are Egyptian cotton sheets that are also manufactured with other materials such as micro-suede. Some manufacturers are even known for using other materials aside from Egyptian cotton such as silk. Another great thing about these items is that they are available in a wide variety of colors, such as black, red, brown, and cream. Of course, you have to be aware of the fact that there are genuine Egyptian cotton pills which are used to manufacture these items. This means that you have to make sure that you buy the sheets that are actually made from Egyptian cotton.